Slowloft© Slowloft©

This is Art

Art is not what you see but what you realise

Superficialy, this is a silly parody, but the background of this is what i like the most;
I totaly agree with you
10/10

Imp episode 23 Imp episode 23

As Always a good Job!

=3 ^^!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

thanks ^^

Fluete -SE- Fluete -SE-

OMG WHAT A AWSOME WORK! MAN!

Well first of all, the song was U2 - Kite from the album All that you can't leave behind (2000). I love U2 and all their music ( i almost got all da discs n_n)
But well, the meaning of the song is somebody that leaves you and you wont see again. Maybe the animation had not the original idea, and maybe was too influenciated by the Epic Anime series (not by the drawning, by the storyboard)
But i loved it anyway so i will give it a 5/5 and a position on my favorite movies' list.
Keep working!, and if you mind do another movie about some song of U2 try to do one about "Out of Control", "A day without me" or "Another time, Another place"

See you!

PD: The HayleMary Dude is Mad, Insane, and is a Sexual Perverted... LOL

Pokemon Master Pokemon Master

LOL!!!!

SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!

There are real dude like that Poke-Mad!

Freak: Episode 2 Freak: Episode 2

Holy Shit!

This is an awsome work man!, this is the better 3D vectorized animation in NG!, but well, i must say a little things, so you can keep improving this
cool work. First, you can try to use other vectorizor that uses more color... Im not beggin' you, i dont mean to bug ya, but i think this awsome work is can be better! So keep workin'!!!!!!!!!!!

I Must say too, than the animation, its a lot more reallistic that a lot of TV shows, so you can be proud of your work!

Keep Working! You are doing good!!!! =D!

PD: That Shadow guy is a bitch xDDD

Where's Wally - Ep1 Where's Wally - Ep1

I dont think is entiry bad

LOL, its a bad summision, but not the worst so Turd of da week

Anime Panime 2: Art A+! Anime Panime 2: Art A+!

Well

This really Rocks, but its not perfect, and need some improment...

Pls dont think than im trying to bug you, im telling ya this coz, you have future in this thing

Neolight responds:

trust me i know. Look at MMO Revised

Imp episode 21 Imp episode 21

LOL

Zodu is some kinda Sonic parent??? XDDD

And i must say, than graphics where... no so good,, but i think it doesnt matter when the movie is funny as hell!!!! I laughed so much seen it... so I enjoyed!!!

MAKE MORE!!! ALL MY 5 ARE BELONG TO THIS!!!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

okay, glad you enjoyed it then ^_^