Slowloft© Slowloft©

This is Art

Art is not what you see but what you realise

Superficialy, this is a silly parody, but the background of this is what i like the most;
I totaly agree with you
10/10

Imp episode 23 Imp episode 23

As Always a good Job!

=3 ^^!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

thanks ^^

Fluete -SE- Fluete -SE-

OMG WHAT A AWSOME WORK! MAN!

Well first of all, the song was U2 - Kite from the album All that you can't leave behind (2000). I love U2 and all their music ( i almost got all da discs n_n)
But well, the meaning of the song is somebody that leaves you and you wont see again. Maybe the animation had not the original idea, and maybe was too influenciated by the Epic Anime series (not by the drawning, by the storyboard)
But i loved it anyway so i will give it a 5/5 and a position on my favorite movies' list.
Keep working!, and if you mind do another movie about some song of U2 try to do one about "Out of Control", "A day without me" or "Another time, Another place"

See you!

Mark

Crossblock Crossblock

Overall nice

Great game, Awsome Music. Just try to improve the graphics a bit :)

djtrousdale responds:

Thanks :)

IncrediBots IncrediBots

Brillant

I think everything has been said about this excelent toy. As a suggestion you could put a toggle option on the pistons so you can toggle expand and contract instead of keep pressing the binded buttons, for some cases it might be usefull (in my car robot, i need it)

Good Job guys!

rlax rlax

A gold Mine

Dude, you should port this for DS... It has the casual gameplay needed for a nice buck!

A fresh concept and overall a nice game. I'd like to highlight the music, which I liked a lot